The stability clients you need. The growth they deserve.
Introducing an innovative bank CD alternative
In response to recent market volatility, clients are increasingly searching for safe, stable growth. But as annuity pricing drops and bank CDs continue to offer low interest rates, individuals and couples struggle to find a more growth-focused alternative. If you have clients in this situation, offer them a market-leading solution.
Start by asking the following questions:
- Are you tired of earning rates of less than 2% on bank CDs?
- Are you interested in protecting a portion of your savings from market risk?
- Are you interested in a way to earn a higher level of predictable, stable growth?
- Are you interested in making sure you don’t have to tie up your money long term?
- Are you interested in a solution that provides liquidity, income and wealth transfer options just in case you need them?
If the answer is a resounding “yes” and they have a minimum of $10,000 you can help reposition, this may be a great fit for their situation. Equitable’s Secure Savings™ Elite features:
- 4.00% guaranteed* for five years
- Principal protection from market risk and tax-deferred interest earnings
- Optional liquidity riders available for 5% penalty-free withdrawals, RMD withdrawals and accumulated interest withdrawals
- The option to convert the asset into a guaranteed income benefit at maturity
- Cash surrender value available to beneficiaries upon death
Complete the form below to download a copy of our “Introduction to MYGAs” to educate clients on their options. Then, contact your annuity sales consultant for help positioning this solution with clients!
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
* Guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company.
Neither Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company nor its representatives provide legal or tax advice. Consult with your attorney or tax advisor for additional information. Equitable Secure Savings™ Elite is a product of the insurance industry and is NOT: 1) a deposit; 2) FDIC or NCUA insured; 3) insured by any federal government agency; or 4) guaranteed by a bank, savings association or credit union. Optional withdrawal benefits may be available for a reduction of the crediting rate. Product availability and features may vary by state. Product must be surrendered or renewed within 30 days following the guarantee period or policy will automatically renew. Contract Form #ICC17 MYGA, #MYGA18 XX-Rev 102318.