Ideal Producers Group consists of experts in the annuity and life insurance industry. Our sales consultants and support staff provide concierge-level services to producers in all phases of their careers throughout the country. We look for team members who are knowledgeable, responsive and willing to go the extra mile for clients and teammates.
Essential to our success is our collaborative mentality. Our team consists of professionals who are friendly, hardworking and willing to pitch in, whether that means serving our members, helping our colleagues or contributing to charitable causes. We love go-getters and goal-setters — and we reward them. We also strive to support missions that make our world a better place by donating a portion of the company’s profits to philanthropic organizations.
We’re always looking for teammates with a positive attitude and a can-do mentality who appreciate an employee-focused culture. If you’re interested in work that’s more than just a job, please view our current openings and follow the listed instructions to apply.
Ideal Producers Group is seeking a Life Insurance New Business & Contracting Specialist who performs critical functions of the Life Insurance team and assists two internal sales consultants. The multitasking, detail-oriented person who takes on this role will help insurance agents and advisors do their job successfully on a daily basis. Ideal Producers Group looks for employees who have good time management skills, excellent communication and a willingness to pitch in when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works directly with independent insurance agents to obtain favorable underwriting outcomes from insurance carriers on a daily basis
- Proactively follows up and provides communication to support advisors
- Ensures cases progress from submission to placement in a timely/effective manner with superior service; ensures policy issuance within required timeline
- Verifies all contracting requirements are in good order and processed in a timely manner
- Reviews application submissions for accuracy and obtains any missing information required by carrier
- Coordinates paramedical exams and medical records when required
- Provides administrative support for two internal life sales consultants
- Manages daily workload with emphasis on time management
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s or associate degree
- Understanding of life insurance
- Experience working in OneHQ and SureLC
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Discretion while handling confidential matters (i.e., medical records)
- Detail-oriented and ensures accuracy
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment while focusing on critical deliverables
- Sense of teamwork and motivation to achieve team goals
- Practices good listening skills, respect for others, tact and cooperation
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
Passionate, qualified individuals looking for a rewarding position at a place that puts people first encouraged to apply. Send resume and cover letter to Aaron Clark at email@example.com.