Move from Old to New
Focused on accumulation, this FIA offers several advantages over other products:
- Participation rate lock — Overcome renewal rate anxiety with participation rates that are guaranteed never to drop for the length of the surrender charge period.**
- Strong diversification — Diversify client earnings potential with a broad choice of custom-designed index options.
- Fee/no fee options — Provide greater control through the choice of index options with or without a fee (fee options provide high illustrated returns).
- Value lock — Boost return potential with an industry-first multi-year option that locks in annual index rates on any day in a year.
Add to this the backing of “A” rated† paper and the simplicity of no MVA to explain, and this is a solution you don’t want to miss out on!
Complete the form below for access to the product brochure.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
Growth Commander 6, 10 (Contract Series 319). Products are single premium deferred fixed indexed annuities underwritten by Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (Americo), Kansas City, MO, and may vary in accordance with state laws. Some products and benefits may not be available in all states. Certain restrictions and variations apply. Consult contract and riders for all limitations and exclusions.
* See Compensation Schedule for details, including rates at older ages.
** On one- and two-year Société Générale and Morgan Stanley index options.
† Rating for Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (Americo), October 2021. Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company has a financial strength rating of A (Excellent, 3rd out of 15 rating categories). AM Best’s rating is assigned after a comprehensive quantitative and qualitative evaluation of a company’s balance sheet strength, operating performance, and business profile. AM Best uses a scale of 15 ratings, ranging from “A++” to “F.”